Working only with the hands and with techniques of deep and precise massage, that work the facial muscles and tissues and a variety of superficial movements, the aging process stops due to the enormous circulatory stimulation while improving the oxygenation and nutrition of the skin cells that activate, illuminate and tone the face.Kobido means “ancient way of beauty”. The legend says that for centuries it was one of the favorite therapies of the Japanese empresses who looked like porcelains. Today is a renewed technique, ideal for those looking to take off a few years without approaching the plastic surgeon.
- Message helps to increase skin tone and balances humidity.
- Kobido rejuvenates skin and increases general appearance of it.
- Massage helps to reduce wrinkles and works as a prevention of new ones.
- Massage reduces tension of face and relaxes face muscles.
- Massage increases blood and lymph flow. It supplies face skin with materials it needs.
- Massage removes toxins, impurities and dead skin cells.
The hour and a half long session treats shoulders, neck, chin, cheeks, lips, nose, eyes and forehead. Before and after pictures are highly recommend for you to visually see the immediate results. During the consultation we will discuss about your specific needs and target areas to determine the active ingredient that we will use that could be either an essential oil, hyaluronic acid, or vitamin C. A minimum of 3 sessions are recommended for minor trouble areas.